- shadow bind <target>
Using this skill, a thief drives a shadowy stake through the target's shadow, prevent the target the moving. This greatly hinders the target's ability to move and defend themselves.
- This skill can be used in cross-class combos with Battle Tactics
- Obviously the target must cast a shadow for the spell to work.
- Shadow bind is useful for creatures that are likely to flee.
- It is particularly useful to shadow bind just before clerics start to turn undead.
- Can help prevent backstabbers fleeing and backstabbing again.
- Shadow bind decreases the ability of opponents to dodge attacks.
- Many times you will find that monsters are not casting a shadow as the room is dark, placing a light source on the ground may assist you with this.
- Breaking shadow bind can be done by darkening the room or yourself.