From Alter Aeon Wiki
This necromancer spell forms an animated creature from a large piece of wood.
Animated entities such as this require a small amount of mana to sustain, and may break down if you run out of mana.
- Summoning a wood woad requires wood on the ground; at least 20 pounds of wood
- A wood woad has good cold resistance and good dexterity
- A wood woad has a slight weakness to zapping attacks and a large weakness to fire attacks
- A wood woad requires 2 control points.
- Wood woads can occasionally deal damage to enemies that attack them physically for free
- Only 1 animated minion is allowed at once (see the page on control points)