Search switches are used to narrow down and search for specific types of items and equipment,
they can be used with the following commands:-
- clan storage search <switches> - To search a clan storage locker
- look in <container> <switches> - To filter items within a container.
Switches are prefixed with either a minus or a plus symbol. Sometimes it will not mater which is used other times when dealing with switches that can have numeric arguments it will.
-<switch> <optional value>
or +<switch> <optional value>
- finger or ring
- absorbcold or absorbice
- magic (seems to work differently than the other switches)
Configure the display
- brewable shows all spellcomps, herbs and food
- count shows total number of items that fit the switch criteria
- insult shows item keywords and uuids
- multi gives a complete identify of the first 10 items found
- wearable shows only items that are currently able to be worn. This factors in strength requirements for shields and weapons.
- weight (shows items in order from heaviest to lightest
Switches added in 2016
In 2016 the search systems was reworked and a number of new switches were added including:-
- +consumable - for consumable objects such as scrolls, potions, poisons, wands etc
- +type <type> - such as weapon types
- +quality <quality> - for randoms such as wellmade, mastercraft2, exceptional
- +composite <composite type> - for items with a particular composite type or higher such as relic, antique, epic, remarkable or exceptional
- +spellname <spell> - for items with spells attached such as grenades, potions, scrolls, spellbooks, staves and wands, and also for spell components affinity.
- +charges - for items with spell charges such as wands
- +permspell <spell> - for items with perm spell attachements
- list search -coldsave -5 - returns items with 25% cold saves or higher
- list search +firesave +1 - returns items with negative 5% fire saves or lower
- storage search +composite test - returns all items as there is no such composite as test.
- storage search +composite epic - returns items that are epic
- storage search +composite exceptional - returns items that are exception or better (exception+epic items).
- l in vor -spellcomp +spellname ball - returns a spider egg which is a spell component that has affinty for lightning spells.
- l in vor +permspell haste - returns Boots of speed which are a piece of equipment with the perm spell haste attached.
- list search -dtype stab - returns items with damage type: stab
- Look in <container> supports only a limited range of switches.
- Saves are negative and each point is 5% of save e.g. -5 equals 25% save
- For manaregen each point is 0.5 of regen e.g. 5 equals 2.5 regen.
- The remarkable, exceptional and antique flags do not actually search for the remarkable, exceptional or antique flags on an item. They use the item's actual composite ranking, so, for example, a scepter of the sorcerer king shows up on a search for -antique even though it does not have the antique flag.
- the wieldable flag shows all items you can wield, even if they are not weapons.