Regeneration (often abbreviated regen) is a numeric stat that defines how quickly a character regains lost hit points, mana, and movement. The figure given is the amount a player will naturally recover over one tick.
type show regen
You currently gain 83 hitpoints, 27 mana, and 78 movement while sleeping.
Things that affect regeneration speed
- Young characters regenerate HP and movement more quickly
- Older characters regenerate mana more quickly
- HP Regen (Item Affect)
- Mana Regen (Item Affect)
- Move Regen (Item Affect)
- Sickness / Poison
- These reduce regeneration rates
- Room properties
- Certain rooms have healing or damaging properties; for example, a room filled with lava might have a large HP regeneration penalty applied to everything in it.
- Sitting down improves regeneration more than simple standing, and sleeping is even better.
- While in combat, your natural regeneration is much lower than outside of combat.
- Green demon familiar
- ebony-scaled demon familiar
- Certain minions may steal vital stats for you, such as draining mana.
- Regeneration spell
- Many players will create an equipment set designed specifically for regeneration.
- Summoning a green demon familiar will boost mana and movement regeneration; a ebony-scaled demon will increase health regeneration.